Friday 17 May 2019

I share

The personal angst, the despairs across times, I bear
The way situations came about, the way things turned out, I share 

Having seen the burden of young son's death on an elderly father,
I feel falling apart into pieces like a mud house which can't adhere.

The bride in palanquin leaving her Dad's door, is unknown to me,
But still, I don't know why the flood of emotions appear. 

Since the day, I came into the holy ascetic's glare,
Night and day, within me, the spiritual ecstasies flare.

Even the air I breathe disturbs my tranquility,
I don't live in this world but still live here.

-Ashutosh Kumar

No comments:

Post a Comment

दोहे -गीता सार

      आगे  की  चिंता  करे,  बीते पर  क्यों रोय भला हुआ होगा भला, भला यहॉँ सब होय।   लेकर कुछ आता नहीं,  लेकर कुछ न जाय  मानव फिर दिन रात ही,...